Thread: Cut-Off by Period

Default Cut-Off by Period

Dear All;

I am curious with the variable cut-off grade applied by PO to the ore material that is entering to the process.

I thought, I would like to report the Minimum Grade that feed the process, it could be an aproach of the cut-off used in every period, but at this point Im a little confused on getting minimum values from the outputpath.

Cheers

Carlos

Default Reporting the Minimum Grade per Period

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD View Post
    Dear All;
    I thought, I would like to report the Minimum Grade that feed the process, it could be an aproach of the cut-off used in every period, but at this point Im a little confused on getting minimum values from the outputpath.
    Hi Carlos,
    we are currently releasing a new version of OPMS (version 2.0) that has a new reporting function as follows ...

Min(FieldName) - Returns the minimum field value (output path field, principal field or main database field)

If you use this in the results expression of a row in a report, it should return the smallest value of the steps in each period that satisfy any filters you may have assigned to the row.

The new version should be publically available next week and has lots of new functionity, including several new report writer expressions.

Cheers, Alun

Quote Originally Posted by aphillips View Post
    Hi Carlos,
    we are currently releasing a new version of OPMS (version 2.0) that has a new reporting function as follows ...

Min(FieldName) - Returns the minimum field value (output path field, principal field or main database field)

If you use this in the results expression of a row in a report, it should return the smallest value of the steps in each period that satisfy any filters you may have assigned to the row.

The new version should be publically available next week and has lots of new functionity, including several new report writer expressions.

Cheers, Alun

Thanks Allun,
    That would be great!!!